#PeopleofEdmonton
Meet Catarina !! She makes the yummiest pasta and pasta sauces at the Saturday farmers market ( also makes apple pies and other desserts which I haven't tried yet) !! She knows I am East Indian, so she advises me on how to cook the pasta and which sauce will be more suitable to my palate. From the time I have been here, I have got pasta from her every weekend.
She has been on a break since October and I eagerly await her return in May :)
Meet Catarina !! She makes the yummiest pasta and pasta sauces at the Saturday farmers market ( also makes apple pies and other desserts which I haven't tried yet) !! She knows I am East Indian, so she advises me on how to cook the pasta and which sauce will be more suitable to my palate. From the time I have been here, I have got pasta from her every weekend.
She has been on a break since October and I eagerly await her return in May :)

No comments:
Post a Comment