#PeopleofEdmonton
I was having a conversation with a Taxi cab driver the other day on my way home from picking the groceries and I asked him how his New Year was..He shared a personal experience " When I was a child, I thought something special will happen on 1st January every year, maybe something will change. But as I woke up on 1st January, I realized nothing had changed and I had to continue doing what I have been and work to make something change myself".
I was having a conversation with a Taxi cab driver the other day on my way home from picking the groceries and I asked him how his New Year was..He shared a personal experience " When I was a child, I thought something special will happen on 1st January every year, maybe something will change. But as I woke up on 1st January, I realized nothing had changed and I had to continue doing what I have been and work to make something change myself".
No comments:
Post a Comment