Its snowing today!! Sitting at my home, inside the glass window , it feels like I am in a snow globe :) Thank god no one shook up this globe :)
Equinox is just 5 days away but its snowing all day in Edmonton! My friends back in India sent me a warning message of a heatstroke thats expected in South Asia during equinox. I sent them a picture of icicle forming in my balcony and told them I am experiencing a cold wave rather than a heatstroke.
From the time I have been here except for a few initial weeks, I have been covered in a winter jacket and snow boots. When I was in India, I would crave for snow. now I crave to get out of winter jackets and snow boots. They say this winter has been mild and nothing compared to the winters Edmonton experiences. I completely enjoyed the winter, but I would also love some continuous sun soon :)
Equinox is just 5 days away but its snowing all day in Edmonton! My friends back in India sent me a warning message of a heatstroke thats expected in South Asia during equinox. I sent them a picture of icicle forming in my balcony and told them I am experiencing a cold wave rather than a heatstroke.
From the time I have been here except for a few initial weeks, I have been covered in a winter jacket and snow boots. When I was in India, I would crave for snow. now I crave to get out of winter jackets and snow boots. They say this winter has been mild and nothing compared to the winters Edmonton experiences. I completely enjoyed the winter, but I would also love some continuous sun soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment