Monday, March 21, 2016

The Senior Hairstylist

#PeopleofEdmonton
"Your hairstyle has nothing to do with the shape of your face. It's about who you are and how you carry your attitude. All hairstyles suit everyone" said Sarah, senior hairstylist at a salon here, while she cut my hair today. I wanted to go with a shorter than usual haircut and mentioned that I was always told that some styles won't suit my round face.
We went on to talk about various other things like American politics, especially Trump who makes her worry about moving to the US with her American boyfriend, vegetarianism, her animal rights activism, and of course beauty and beauty products. " I am glad that my niece goes to a classroom which has people from different countries and cultures and she will be able to really know people and appreciate who they are" she said as we discussed her travels around the world which let her meet with people from different cultures and know more about other cultures. A rather interesting haircut conversation for the first time in my life smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment